Information Collection We collect the following information when you use our site:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your IP address
- Information about your computer and browser
- The pages you visit on our site
Use of Collected Information The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Personalizing your experience on our site and addressing your specific needs
- Improving our website by analyzing usage data
- Providing quality customer service and responding to your inquiries
- Contacting you via email with information about our products and services
- Administering contests, promotions, or surveys in which you participate
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any other company unless necessary to fulfill your requests.
Disclosure to Third Parties We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties except in the following cases:
- When trusted third parties assist us in operating our website or managing our business, provided they commit to maintaining the confidentiality of your information.
- Non-private information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Information Security We implement security measures to protect your personal information. Advanced encryption is used to safeguard sensitive information transmitted online. Additionally, your personal information is protected offline. Only employees needing access to this information to perform specific tasks (e.g., billing or customer service) will have access. Computers and servers storing personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Contact Us Any comments, questions, concerns, requests, or complaints regarding your personal information or our privacy practices (including regarding service providers located outside your country of residence) should be sent to Me Nathan Fréchette-Gagnon, President, and Co-Founder, as follows:
Montreal Original Labs INC., 9310 Boulevard St-Laurent – Suite 1001, Montreal, QC H2N 1N4.